How to Write an Impressive Essay on any topic in any language to score more marks
6 Mantras to Write a scoring Essay
Essay or paragraph writing is very common in schools. Since our childhood, we are taught to write essays or paragraphs on different topics. In primary classes, kids learn to write small sentences on easy topics like; My School, My Pet Animal, My Family etc. In middle and high school, students need to write page long essays or articles on current topics. Mostly Essays account for 10% of the total marks. But nobody cares to teach you, ‘How to write an essay’. So, students must learn the proper technique of writing an essay. Always follow the below-mentioned steps to write a meaningful and marks scoring Essay:
- Select the topic.
- Keep the word limit in mind.
- Always start by defining or describing the topic of the essay.
- Write all the possible ideas related to your topic; tradition or history, advantages or disadvantages, effects or possible outcomes.
- Write small paragraphs on most related topics.
- Always end by writing a conclusion.
Read Free Essays at essayshout.com –
Reading is the Guide to Writing Free Audible Audiobooks Books That SPEAK to You
Does your son/daughter love READING? You should gift him an Amazon Kindle. It is like a portable library of thousands of Books. Children who read books score High marks in exams. Spend somewhat less on Smart phone and gift your child a World Of Books in the form of KINDLE.