- Halloween is a major festival celebrated on the 31st of October every year.
- Halloween is mostly celebrated in the United States of America and other European countries.
- Like other festivals, there are many superstitions associated with Halloween.
- It is a weird festival in which people dress up themselves to look terrifying instead of looking pretty.
- It is believed that Halloween is celebrated to ward off evil spirits away from earth.
- Halloween is celebrated with scary themes and props.
- People dress up as ghosts, vampires, skeletons and witches.
- It is believed that the people of Ireland used to carve demonic faces on turnips to frighten away a wandering soul named Jack. The Irish immigrants brought this tradition with them to the United States. From then bright orange turnips are carved out on Halloween.
- The Halloween celebration is incomplete without candies, chocolates, wine and beer.
- Halloween is popular for ‘Trick or Treat games with friends and families.
Spooky Costume Ideas for Halloween 2022
Halloween Makeup Ideas for kids
McDonald’s Halloween Pails – Trick-or-Treat
Dussehra Festival in India Essay
Write 15 Lines about Rishi Sunak – UK Prime Minister
Why is Baisakhi celebrated in India
Essay on Holi Festival
How to Reduce Global Warming
Impact of War on the Modern World Essay