How do you write an analytical paragraph for two pie charts?
Analytical paragraph carries 5 marks in class 10th board exam. It is a new concept for students. This paragraph is written based on the information provided by the given table, bar graph, histogram, line graph, concept chart or pie chart.
Check the analytical paragraph category if you want to practise more questions. Today, we have brought analytical paragraph writing based on 2 pie charts. Continue reading to learn the correct technique to score 5 out of 5 marks. Don’t forget to check important links at the bottom of the page.
Example of Analytical Paragraph (Pie Chart) Class 10
Write an analytical paragraph based on the pie charts showing the percentage growth in different sectors in India from 2010 to 2020.
The answer to the above problem is after the tips.
Tips for Analytical Paragraph Writing Based on Pie Charts
- the pie chart shows the PROPORTION of___
- 20% of the total
- account for the second-highest proportion with 15%.
- in contrast to —–account for just 10%
- had a poor percentage
- shared the highest percentage
- On average, striking differences, noticeable difference
- Almost half, roughly or approximately 40%
- Overall, subsequently, therefore
- contributed the least
- maximum contributor
Sample Answer- Analytical Paragraph Pie chart class 10
The two pie charts display the contribution of different sectors to the growth of India from 2010 to 2020. In the year 2010, one-fourth of the growth was contributed by the agriculture sector alone but it got reduced by almost half in 2020. There is an increase of 2% in the growth recorded in the educational sector.
The finance sector did not show any change in these years. Building and hospitality faced substantial growth of 7% and 4% respectively. Trade’s fraction increased by 1% whereas production decreased by 1%.
Initially, agriculture was the main contributor to the economy’s growth, but in later years all the sectors contributed almost in a balanced proportion.
Free video help with Hindi explanation for this answer
Question for Self Practice
- Analytical Paragraph Question Paper 2022-2023
- Class 10 English Sample Paper 2023-24 Solutions
- How to write an Analytical Paragraph
- Case-Based Unseen Factual Passage 2022-23
- Excerpt Analysis- Cruelty Against Animals
- Editorial Unseen Passage 2023 – Lesser Pay…No Pay
- A Triumph of Surgery NCERT Solutions 2023-24