This article will let you write English essay on corona virus for a school project, English Essay on COVID-19 Corona Virus. Learn Corona Virus Essay for students in English for your exams
Corona Virus Essay for students in English
What is Corona Virus?
According to WHO, Corona virus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered virus. It is said that this virus lives in the body of bats. Due to the strong immunity of bats, this virus remains dormant inside them. But once it enters the human body, it starts showing adverse effects on their lungs. However, most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.
Where did the Corona Virus start from?
Statistics show that the disease began to spread from the meat market in Wuhan, a city in China. Being a non-vegetarian country, live animals are traded in Chinese markets. The on-site butchering of live animals increases the chances of infection transmission.
Many Italian people work in the garment factories of Wuhan city. Consequently, this transition gradually reached Italy and then to other countries. The most affected countries are the United States, Italy, Germany, Spain, France, India, and Pakistan.
How does the Corona Virus spread?
- The virus can spread from an infected person to other people.
- The water droplets coming through the infected person’s nose and mouth are sufficient to make others ill. Therefore, there should not be any direct contact with the patient.
- People should maintain a radius of 6 feet among themselves. It spreads more quickly in crowded spaces.
- The spit thrown by the infected person plays an important role in spreading the coronavirus.
- The good thing is that it does not spread through the air.
Continue reading Essay on Corona Virus in English
Symptoms of Covid 19
- Sore throat and mild fever
- Trouble in breathing with dry cough
- Similar symptoms are found in common cold and flu viruses, so it is difficult to detect it at the initial stage.
- After getting infected the victim’s lungs shrink due to which he may also die.
Death due to covid19 pandemic
According to government sources, it shows very mild symptoms in 80% of people. Only 4% are at risk of death. These include elderly people aged above 60 years, kids, diabetic patients, and patients with kidney diseases. Most of the deaths in the world so far due to covid19 pandemic have been found above the age of 60.
Essay on how to avoid Corona Virus?
- Get out of the house only when it is absolutely necessary.
- Tie a cloth over your mouth or wear a mask.
- After touching any object or person, wash your hands by rubbing it with soap or apply sanitizer.
- Do not join hands with others and do not stand close to anyone.
- Eat healthy food to improve your immunity.
- Vitamin C rich fruits like orange, lemon, kiwi, etc are known to boost the disease-fighting power of the human body.
Doctors from all over the world are engaged in finding medicines to save people from COVID 19. At present, the only available way to avoid it is Social Distancing. In order to keep people away from the crowd, all the countries resorted to lock-down. In India, 3 months lockdown was done in 3-4 phases. Whereas Australia declared a 3–6 months stay at home in one go. All citizens have to remain locked in homes even if they do not want to. Everyone’s life got disrupted due to the lockdown. Only when people do not meet each other, this disease can be eradicated.
Read to Know: Life after Corona virus and Lockdown in India
Conclusion: Corona Virus Essay
“All days are not equal”. When good days are not permanent, bad days will also pass. Everyone has to eradicate the virus. We have to fight against the sickness, not the sick. This is the time to increase physical distance and reduce the distance of hearts. Let’s come forward to help our country to win over coronavirus.
Read my Lockdown Story: How I spent Lockdown Days
|Pandemic||Spread over a whole country or world|
|Infectious||transferable from one person to another|
|Immunity||the ability of a body to fight infection|
|Spit||throw out saliva from one’s mouth|
|Shrink||to become small in size, contract|
|Eradicate||to remove, to wipe off|