Writing a conversation script between the characters of a story is really fun. That’s why CBSE has included Dialogue Writing in most of its classes’ syllabus to make education exciting and creative.
A Letter to God Class 10 | Conversation Between Lencho and his Wife | Dialogue Writing
What are the benefits of dialogue writing questions
Through dialogue writing questions the examiner wants to judge your –
- language writing skills
- Grammar and Punctuation
- comprehension skills
- Knowledge of the topic
How to write a conversation script
So before attempting the dialogue writing questions
- make sure to read the complete literature lesson thoroughly so that you can plot your conversation accordingly. The writer should know everything about the characters to write vivid dialogues.
- write easy and short dialogues.
- pay attention to correct spelling and sentence formation.
- try to add any quotation or proverb in your script (if it fits the conversation)
- last but not the least, add at least one statement actually spoken by the character in the story to put emphasis on his words.
Lencho and his family knew the implications of the hailstorm on their lives. Write a conversation between Lencho and his wife as they watched the downpour turn into a hailstorm.
What was the conversation between Lencho and his wife?
(First Flight) Textbook Snippets for Reference
Conversation between Lencho and his Wife
Lencho: Oh God, my prediction has gone wrong!
Wife: Why, what happened?
Lencho: The drizzling has turned into a HAILSTORM
Wife: Oh NO, it must stop right now.
Lencho: It is not in our hands.
Wife: What would we do now?
Lencho: It seems God has planned something else for us.
Wife: We will die of hunger !!
Lencho: Hmmm…The locusts would have left something to eat but it has spoiled everything.
Wife: I can’t bear this, what NEXT??
Lencho: I don’t know.
Wife: We’ll go hungry this year.
Lencho: I have heard that No One dies of Hunger.
Wife: There is no one who can help us.
Lencho: God will take care of us.
Wife: Let’s hope so.
|Supplementary Reader: Footprints without Feet NCERT Class 10 English|
> Lesson 1 A Triumph of Surgery
> Lesson 2 The Thief’s Story
> Lesson 3 The Midnight Visitor
> Lesson 4 A Question of Trust
> Lesson 5 Footprints without Feet
> Lesson 6 The Making of a Scientist
> Lesson 7 The Necklace
> Lesson 8 The Hack Driver
> Lesson 9 Bholi CBSE
> Lesson 10 The Book that Saved the Earth