Coronavirus is going to stay here for years, not in our physical bodies but in our talks and conversations. So, let’s write a few words about the coronavirus and how it impacted India and the rest of the world. It can be spoken in your ASL speaking test also.
Impact of Coronavirus CBSE ASL Topic for Class 9 -12
COVID-19 is the name of a disease caused by the Novel Coronavirus. WHO declared it a pandemic. National borders were sealed to contain this infectious disease. Due to the spread of this contagious disease, global supply chains and international trade got disrupted. The world came to a standstill. But, we know that every coin has two sides. This disease brought with it some positive effects also.
There was a sudden drop in carbon emissions due to the closing of businesses and transport networks. Water flowing in the rivers of Yamuna and Ganga cleaned unbelievably. A clear sky could be seen after many decades. Birds and animals were free to utilize their space freely.
This has proved once again that Man is mortal and nature is permanent, so it can repair itself without human intervention.
Probable Questions for CBSE ASL
1. What is a coronavirus- Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause respiratory disease in animals and humans.
2. What is a pandemic- A disease can be termed a pandemic when it spreads throughout an entire country, continent, or the whole world.
3. What is the difference between a Pandemic, Epidemic and Endemic? – AN EPIDEMIC is a disease that affects a large number of people within a community, population, or region. A PANDEMIC is an epidemic that’s spread over multiple countries or continents. ENDEMIC is something that belongs to a particular people or country.
4. How did coronavirus spread?- On-site butchering of live animals increased the risk of viruses jumping from animals to humans significantly.
5. What can be done to contain the spread of the coronavirus? By wearing a face mask and maintaining social distancing this disease can be contained without medicines.
Idioms used in the speech
- Every coin has two sides.
How to Boost Immunity Naturally to Fight Infections
Politeness Speech for ASL & Probable Questions
Corona Virus Essay in English
Speech on Coronavirus and Lockdown
Impact of lockdown on Students and other People